By visiting Mr Agwunobi’s website you accept the practices as outlined in this privacy statement.
Types of information we collect:
- Personal, or individually identifialble, you provide to us
- Overall website traffic information – this is the standard web server/visitor traffic information often referred to as “aggregate information” This information serves as an audit tool of basic information collection used by the web servers as part of web log procesess. This information is used for statistical, reporting and website administration/maintenance purposes, but not in a way that individually identifies you, or generates a report on individual users of our website.
Collection and Use of Personal data:
- The main reason of collecting and using personal information submitted through our website is to respond to customer enquiries or feedback. Be assured that any information gathered from you will only be used to complete your request unless specifically stated on a particular form.
- Mr Agwunobi does not collect or record personal information, other than the information you choose to provide through the online forms on this website.
- The contact details you provide including your email addresses will not be added to a mailing list without your consent.
Third party Information:
Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent, (note this excludes in the normal course of investigating and managing your condition that may require the involvement of another healthcare provider), unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation.
Security of your personal information:
Safeguarding your personal privacy is our priority. However, be aware that this website does not have facilities that guarantee secure transmission of information over the internet and therefore there is a risk associated with transmitting information across the internet. This includes forms and email and if you are concerned about transmitting any sensitive or personal information to Mr Agwunobi over the internet, please contact our office on 0161 495 7756 to discuss the matter.